This is one of my favorite chutneys because it's so versatile. You can eat it with so many snacks like, poha, fritters , as a spread for sandwiches or as a sauce with tandoori chicken. Here is the simplest chutney
1 bunch cilantro
1 clove of garlic
3 green chilies
2 tbsp yogurt
juice of 1 lime
salt to taste
1. roughly chop cilantro , garlic , green chilies and drop them in a blender.
2. Add lime juice and salt in the blender.
3. blend till everything is a fine paste.
4. Add yogurt and blend again.
5. Serve with any snack. Enjoy !